Monday, March 22, 2010

For Crying Out Loud!


I love to laugh, ah ha ha ha! Loud and long and clear. The more I laugh, ah ha ha ha. The more I'm a merrier me!
It's true. But I think more importantly, I love to find humor where ever it can lurk. Under the covers, in the kitchen, outside or in a car.
I thought today, What would my world be like without humor? I think my brain would be stuck in a perpetual state of dullness. Bland, Alfredo, dullness.
There are times when I get too serious, too caught up in saying the right thing, doing the right thing, following the path of plain. Sure there is stress to sprinkle in, pms to suffer through, and fits to be endured. But what if the stress was from being afraid I might fall on my face? What if the pms could be a way for me to express my loathing for people who scrunch their noses? How about watching your own child throw a fit and lose all feeling in their extremities? Can you see how these things might just be funny?
Well, I don't always find the humor. But I hope I do today. I can laugh at my own idiosyncrasies, they are called idiosyncrasies for heaven sakes. Ahaha, that's funny. For crying out loud, I wanna find that humor :)
Photo by cindy47452

2 comments:

  1. So true. Well, I have found a lot of humor in you, lately. No offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just mad that you are calling alfredo dull and boring...that doesn't make me laugh AT ALL! now i don't know if i want you to walk with me tonight. that was my way of reminding you to go for a walk with us tonight...hahahaha! now THAT was funny! :)

    ReplyDelete